Venture operates an inclusive multi-provider partnership model with a range of organisations across the disciplines of land provision, construction, project delivery, social/community development, project management and maintenance.
We partner with:-
- The Territory and Federal Governments seeking to deliver more social and affordable housing
- Community Housing Providers
- Private developers seeking an affordable housing partner
- Individuals, corporations and philanthropic foundations who share our vision
- Other not-for-profit agencies providing complementary services and who can help improve tenant well-being
These partnerships are critical to the work we do. They enable us to reach far more people than working alone.
Key Partnerships include:-
- Northern Territory Government’s:
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics
- Department of Territory Families
- Department of Health
- Office of the Public Guardian
- Unity Housing Company
- Bank Australia
- Zest Projects Ltd
- Halikos Group (trading as Halikos Pty Ltd)
- Anglicare NT
- Youthworx NT
- Uncle Jimmy Thumbs Up! Ltd
- HPA "Helping People Achieve"
- Golden Glow Nursing
- St. Vincent De Paul
Venture Housing Company also partners with a selection of qualified local contractors to ensure the ongoing maintenance and safety of its properties.